Monday, August 3, 2009

wrong

it has been 1 month after my last post.
During this month i have go through it badly
so are she..
this 2 day i din sleep at night
miss her
but i m thinking what will happen to us next
i only realise that i give too much pressure to her
our relationship will grown till so bad is because of me..
i never think about her thinking and feeling
all i think is about me only
what i feel and i think is always right for me
i even selfish till i wan her change herself to become part of my world
to become what i wan
i m the 1 who cause this all happen
i only can blame myself..
people who make us like this is me
not she or her friends
is me
selfish kelvintsc
haix...
this few day really miss her
want call her and text
every time i bring up my phone
i wrote the message
at the moment i type the number
i delete it
not dare to send it out
want call her
scare her not happy to answer my phone
now i just hope she can happy all the time
if possible
give me another chance
to treat her good
not hoping whether we will together back or not
as long as she happy
that's is the great news i want to hear every day
i am still waiting another chance to stand beside her
at least we can like before
sorry
i love you

No comments:

Post a Comment