Thursday, August 20, 2009

Days without you 2

another 1 weeks without you
no contact
totally lost news about you
same as last week
been busy this whole weeks
but you still at my mind
the feeling
still there
i realise that
my world
like missing something
feel weird
don't know why..
just feel like my world is not prefect
everything i have been done this few weeks
cant satisfied me
although it seem like successful for other people
but i feel that
i am still failed
i cant enjoy the atmosphere
i will feel happy and enjoy even celebrate it if this things happen to me before
but now
i feel nothing
feel bored
keep on working but don't know why and what i am working with
committee all happy
the event move on smoothly and achieve a great success
my project and coursework gain high in grade
exam just around the corner
and i am almost ready for that
but
i just feel there are something wrong
as i said before
my world is not prefect anymore
no one can replace it
no one
no one

1 comment:

  1. You are dead man, pal.
    It's just another threshold
    to a new life... Face it
    and overcome it

    ReplyDelete