Saturday, August 15, 2009

Days without you

14 days and 8 hour..
i totally lost contact with her
msn
no
sms
no
phone call
no
email
no
haiz
try to been in busy to avoid thinking about her
work day and night
keep on busy with my own things
try to make my stuff on track
however
all this things cant stop me from thinking about her
what she fell?
did she happy?
take meal ad>?
raining did she go class?
how she go?
did she prepared for her exam
exam just around the corner
but i worry bout her more than myself studies
funny right?
at the end so many things i had been done
i realise i still cant forget her
the feeling still there
even thought i try very hard to let go
but...
soulless pig....
my heart still with her
may be time will bring me go through all this thing
wish her happy always...

No comments:

Post a Comment