Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Time

it has been a long time i dint visit here.
i though time will let my feeling on you reduce...
time will let me forget about you...
time will let me turn into new leaf...
time will let me not to sad anymore...
time...time...time.....
but until now.....
still cant
hahaha
still will miss you...
still think about you...
stil will concern about you..
the feeling even deep to my heart during the night..
i know you are living happily and having the life that you like...
happy and smile always...
haha..
looks like we having the right choice that time...
both of us live in the way that we like...
although i still miss you..
but i wunt went into your life anymore...
try to maintain your happiness...
without me..
i wish you happy long life......
>.<

No comments:

Post a Comment